So, why do I feel as if I come up short?
And, maybe I do.
Opportunities are limited,
And succeeding is rare.
I shouldn’t feel entitled to success.
If anything, I’m entitled to the chance….
Not everyone has these opportunities I do.
I am privileged.
And so, I should be grateful,
For every single chance I get.
Because there’s others out there,
Who don’t have the options I have.
I am grateful.
If I fail,
I’m allowed to be sad.
Is the expectation of success.
But, that’s okay.
It makes us work harder,
To be the best we can be.
As humbly as possible.
- Releasing the Negative EnergyI have a presentation coming up and one of the biggest things causing my anxiety, is that my former supervisor abusive will be present. The thought… Continue reading Releasing the Negative Energy
- Fair.The circumstances must be the same for everyone. That’s what makes it fair. Though that doesn’t take everything into account. It doesn’t acknowledge the trauma, The… Continue reading Fair.
- Feeling like an OnlookerSometimes I feel like I’m looking upon my actions and not doing them. Recently, I’ve become stressed about my mothers money troubles and I’ve been trying… Continue reading Feeling like an Onlooker
- The Importance of Self CareWhen our mental health takes a down turn, self care tends to be one of the first things that are effected. Though, this can be detrimental… Continue reading The Importance of Self Care
- DejectedI try, And try, So, why do I feel as if I come up short? And, maybe I do. Maybe….just maybe…. That’s normal. Opportunities are limited,… Continue reading Dejected